glass of gin and a folding chair
sitting out by the wading pool, chlorine blue
rush of wind passing over me
chin up, cheer up
my love’s another kind
omg u people need to get a life stop talking about other people ur NO 1 HER ME NO 1 to judge her u make it look like u guys r jellos
tumblr: thanks so much for deleting my first post of this
i will not lie when i say we have had rough times this year
i dont know how you put up with me at times
but you have made me a calm and understanding and overall better person
let it be has never been so significant
thank you for laughing at my failures and protecting me and being the best brother i could ever ask for
i miss you
this year i had the best summer of my life, 99.9% because of you
since the school year has started we haven’t talked like we used to
that needs to change
even though we met in the most odd way
even though an outsider may consider us polar opposites based on certain things
even though we are snobby assholes to each other
you are my best friend and my long distance sister and my home away from home during those rare times that i do visit
i appreciate you more than words and i love you so much
i dont want to lose you
i will be honest when i say that i have been so moody with you
the way we met was both hilarious and incredibly coincidental and our friendship developed so quickly
but i realize i am doing a sucky job of holding up my end of it and i am truly sorry for the mistakes i have made
i trust you so much and i know that this friendship can be so much better
i hope you arent getting sick of me because i will miss us goofing off at random times of the day and making people think we are stoned or something
thank you for changing my life and being as awkward, even more so if possible, as i am
i love you so much
thank you for opening me up to the flaming lips as corny as that sounds
despite the fact that we live 1,000+ miles apart you have had a huge impact on me
i told you i have trust issues
thank you for being a person i trust 120% and for not judging me for the truly weird person that i am
david portner, noah lennox, brian weitz, josh dibb
thank you for making me laugh and cry and scream and smile and for both providing and soundtracking some of the best moments of my life
sorry for mistreating you and not appreciating you like i probably should
that “jason dibbs” is an inside joke
i should probably change that before animal collective fans are offended
1. I like Radiohead
2. I walk up the stairs two at a time
3. I have witnessed a moshpit
4. I have experienced a moshpit
5. I once caught a fish on vacation
6. I have punched/attacked a teacher
7. I have seen someone die
8. I have made fried dough
9. I have been in a New York City taxi
10. My hair is its natural color
11. A movie had made me cry
12. A book has made me cry
13. A song has made me cry
14. I have been saved by a lifeguard
15. I am for the death penalty
16. There have been times when I seriously wished I could kill myself.
17. I know someone else who attempted suicide
18. I don’t show my emotions
19. I am a pessimist
20. I usually have no self confidence
21. People have told me they trust me
22. There is a TV in this room
23. I am next to a window
24. I have given directions to someone in a car
25. Someone has borrowed something and not given it back yet
26. I’m a perfectionist
27. I usually try not to bring attention to myself
28. My parents want to know what I have for homework
29. We sometimes watch musicals in music class
30. I’m using a mac computer
31. I’m home alone
32. I’m an oldest child
33. I have a belt on
34. It’s studded
35. I have plans for today
36. We’re allowed to chew gum at school
37. I live for summer
38. Sometimes I act like I have OCD
39. I could people-watch all day
40. I’ve tried to be a vegetarian
41. Really skinny people annoy me
42. Lime green is an awesome color
43. I can touch my thumb to my pinkie around my wrist
44. I can know someone’s scent and know they’re near me
45. My parent(s) is a health freak
46. I try to use correct spelling/grammar on the computer
47. I know the difference between its and it’s
48. Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda
49. I can get very annoyed by happy people.
50. I wish my hair was naturally curly (it is)
51. I’m sarcastic a lot
52. I’m at least a little bit Irish
53. I don’t tell people’s secrets
54. I don’t like the name Peg
55. I’ve slipped on a banana peel
56. I’m very ticklish
57. I give people the silent treatment when I’m mad instead of fighting
58. I wear my pajama pants to school (sweatpants, sometimes)
59. Swallowing pills is difficult for me
60. I get scared in elevators
61. I’ve been in a car for 7 hours straight
62. I like going on the subway
63. I’ve seen the same movie twice in a row
64. Sometimes I wish I could get plastic surgery
65. I have fallen down the stairs
66. I prefer pools to oceans
67. I have stayed up until 2:00 doing homework the whole time
68. I’ve cried myself to sleep
69. It would almost be worth breaking a leg to use crutches
70. I’ve fainted in public
71. I hate bermuda shorts
72. Big lips are attractive
73. I like milk in my tea
74. I never wear skirts
75. My nails are fake
76. I can swear in different languages
77. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day
78. A stranger has tried to give me money
79. Lipstick is uncomfortable
80. My favorite band broke up
81. I have some friends in my neighborhood
82. I pack my own lunches for school
83. I hate words with too many consonants together
84. I’ve went three days without taking a shower
85. Laptop mouses are impossible
86. I have dropped something today
87. My away message is always up to avoid people (sometimes)
88. I’ve worn earphones/headphones without music to avoid people
89. People have complimented my handwriting
90. I know what aperture and shutter speed are
91. I say like a lot, even though I try not to
92. My pinkies are crooked
93. I have a sibling in college/university
94. I’ve danced in the rain before
95. I know who wrote Great Expectations
96. I don’t know how to do the laundry
97. I hate doing the dishes
98. I make index cards for school even when they’re not required
99. I love making microwave s’mores
100. I have meditated before
FEUDALISM: You have two cows. Your lord takes some of the milk.
PURE SOCIALISM: You have two cows. The government takes them and puts them in a barn with everyone else’s cows. You have to take care of all of the cows. The government gives you as much milk as you need.
BUREAUCRATIC SOCIALISM: You have two cows. The government takes them and put them in a barn with everyone else’s cows. They are cared for by ex-chicken farmers. You have to take care of the chickens the government took from the chicken farmers. The government gives you as much milk and eggs as the regulations say you need.
FASCISM: You have two cows. The government takes both, hires you to take care of them and sells you the milk.
PURE COMMUNISM: You have two cows. Your neighbors help you take care of them, and you all share the milk.
RUSSIAN COMMUNISM: You have two cows. You have to take care of them, but the government takes all the milk.
CAMBODIAN COMMUNISM: You have two cows. The government takes both of them and shoots you.
DICTATORSHIP: You have two cows. The government takes both and drafts you.
PURE DEMOCRACY: You have two cows. Your neighbors decide who gets the milk.
REPRESENTATIVE DEMOCRACY: You have two cows. Your neighbors pick someone to tell you who gets the milk.
BUREAUCRACY: You have two cows. At first the government regulates what you can feed them and when you can milk them. Then it pays you not to milk them. Then it takes both, shoots one, milks the other and pours the milk down the drain. Then it requires you to fill out forms accounting for the missing cows.
PURE ANARCHY: You have two cows. Either you sell the milk at a fair price or your neighbors try to take the cows and kill you.
LIBERTARIAN/ANARCHO-CAPITALISM: You have two cows. You sell one and buy a bull.
SURREALISM: You have two giraffes. The government requires you to take harmonica lessons.
“‘Would Sark hesitate to stop at murder in such a case?’” The Currents of Space by Isaac Asimov.
‘May I have that paper, Eileen?’
Red Dragon, Thomas Harris
“She was soon after afflicted with a most palpable urge to vomit, and politely cupped her hands lest the sight of her sick distress the present party.”
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith.
“She still has the brightest smile and the darkest eyes and that wonderful scent of freshly washed skin… and everything about her still turns your body inside out… and she’s still going to the zoo with you on Tuesday…”
- Candy by Kevin Brooks
’He was about to follow Ron and Hermione inside when the Lockhart’s hand shot out.’
”The little prince gazed at him for a long time.” The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupery.
“The mutton bird is clearly the most commercially important of Australian sea birds.”
Thus, the hydrologic cycle can be viewed as a cycle of natural renewal of water quality.
i’ll go unknown by torpedo or crohn’s
only those evil live to see
their own likeness in stone
i want a pretty dress
this criminal walked into my room
he asked me
why do you live this way
think of all you would have
Why do you run for it?
Why can’t you keep doing
What you’re supposed to do?
Why can’t I reach you?
When I most need you
You’re at the beach and
I’m in some strange bed
Why do you run for it?
Why can’t you keep doing
What you’re supposed to do?
Why do you have to go?
Why do you have to go?
I’m in the dark unknown
And you’re staying home
side stage woop woop
this is my phone dying
hi tumblr im on the train
and i forgot my camera at home